Borsa, Paul, Ph.D.
Department of Applied Physiology and Kinesiology
- Ph.D. in exercise physiology, the University of Pittsburgh (1994)
- M.S. in sports medicine, the University of Pittsburgh (1992)
- B.S. in movement science, the University of Pittsburgh (1988)
- Curriculum Vitae
P.O. Box 118205
Gainesville, FL 32611-8205
Paul Borsa, Ph.D., came to the University of Florida in 2003. He is the director of the Sports Medicine Research Laboratory (2003-present) and has served as the graduate coordinator (2003-2004).
In April 2001, he was awarded Fellowship of the American College of Sports Medicine. Borsa has served on the Convention Committee of the National Athletic Trainer’s Association as well as on the Editorial Boards of the Journal of Athletic Training (Section Editor) and the Journal of Sports Rehabilitation. He has been published numerous times.
- The kinematical and mechanical behavior of the shoulder joint
- The treatment of musculoskeletal injuries by phototherapy
- APK 2300 Prevention and Care of Athletic Injuries
- APK 6106 Clinical Anatomy for the Exercise Science
- APK 6130 Human Pathophysiology for the Exercise Sciences
- APK 6314 Physical Assessment of Athletic Injuries