Universal Tracking Courses
All universal tracking courses must be taken at the University of Florida. All universal tracking courses must be completed by the time noted by each major in the catalog.
Any student completing universal tracking during their first semester junior year may not complete any upper division HHP courses during that semester.
Retaking Universal Tracking (UT) Courses:
A student is permitted to retake an universal tracking course under the following premises:
- All universal tracking attempts will be counted toward the universal tracking GPA.
- Students may retake a universal tracking course one time only,
- All universal tracking courses must be completed by the time noted in the catalog for each major,
- Completing universal tracking courses beyond the specified time is at the advisor’s discretion and must be approved by the advisor in advance, and
- Any students completing universal tracking courses during the first semester of their junior year may not complete any upper division HHP courses that semester.
To schedule an appointment with your adviser, please do so online.