Grievance Procedure

If an intern believes he or she has a legitimate complaint or grievance, the intern should follow the p procedure as outlined in the University of Florida Undergraduate Catalog. This procedure can be found under the heading “Academic Policies” in the College of Health and Human Performance section. Any grievance will be judged according to the college and departmental policy. Past experience indicates that most conflicts are a result of miscommunication between the parties involved. Therefore, it is highly recommended that the intern seek consultation with his or her academic advisor, clinical instructor, or athletic training faculty member before filing a complaint.