Students who successfully complete the following are eligible for internship:
- Pre-internship Sakai modules and assessments by established Department deadlines.
- ALL degree requirements (including minors, double majors, dual degrees, etc.) prior to beginning the internship experience. Any student with grades of N, NG, or I on their academic record will not be permitted to intern until a final grade has been assigned. NOTE: no additional coursework is permitted during the internship.
- Submission of the complete internship application packet on or before the published deadline provided on the Department website.
- Have an overall GPA of 2.0 or higher.
- Have an upper division GPA of 2.0 or higher.
- Register for APK 4940c by the UF deadline.
Eligibility requirements listed above represent department policy regarding the structure of the internship program. Exceptions to these policies are extremely rare and require unusual circumstances for approval. Exceptions are granted at the discretion of the Department via College petition.